Monday, September 19, 2011

Life is a symphony...

My dear DIL has a birthday coming up this week, and she will be
that awful age of 29!  She is at the point that I was at one time,
thinking that this was my last year to have fun.  We all know that
once you turn 30, it is time to grow up and act like an adult; at least that's
what we have been taught in the past.  Now it's a whole different ball game!


I wanted something simple but elegant, and I wanted to do a B&W theme.
I have been wanting to use this particular image from SIP,
so I made it my focal point and designed the card around it.


The base is black cardstock. 
The white background was embossed with a CB Happy Birthday folder
and the edges were inked in tourquoise and black.
The musical notes are Nifty 50s the heart is PS, and the sentiments are computer generated.


A fun "sassy girls" paper from a stack I have had for ages,
some edging done with a Fiskar's punch, and my project is complete.
TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment