Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boo Baby!

Here is the mate to "too cute to spook."
After starting with an orange background, I stamped the trees and spiders to form a border.
All cuts are Pooh and Friends.
I added some edging to the corners, scary branches and buttons for accents, a metallic ribbon for some bling, and the little faces are Peachy Keen stamps.
I am waiting for a new picture of Maddix in his Halloween outfit,
and it will replace the one in the frame.


I did add little gems in green and clear to the spiders' heads after this picture was taken.
Maddix' scrapbook is going to be awesome!  I did a book for my son also,
but that was before I had my Cricut and stamps!
I think everyone will have a great time looking through it as it progresses along.
TFL! 

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete