Sunday, September 9, 2012

Whoooo's there?

As I have said, I really don't make a lot
of projects for Halloween, but since I have gotten the
Happy Hauntings cart...that's all I have done!
 
Here is a recycled gift bag that I have turned into
a h'owling trick or treat wrapper.
 
 
I started by stamping the entire bag,
front and back, with my cute spider web.
Shadowed by a black mat,
I added a purple gingham frame for my owl centerpiece.
All of the image cuts are from HH.
The large yellow moon is inked and embossed,
while the owl and spider are popped for dimension.
For some added bling,
that scary little bat in the corner has green gemstones for his eyes.
 
 
I will add some orange tissue to the inside
before stuffing this bag with either tricks or treats
to finish it off.
 
TFL!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love all the cuts you used and the spider web background!! What a fun Halloween bag :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT Halloween bag. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete