Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

OOPS!
Forgot to post this!

I really think this will be my last Halloween project for this season.
As I have said before, I really don't make a lot for this holiday,
but this year, it seems like that was all I was making!
I have to admit, I enjoyed it!
 
 
This is a card from the first WC cartridge.
I have had this for quite some time,
but never used it.  I just could not get some of the images,
nor could I come up with ideas on how to use them in my projects.
This was cut @ 5 1/2"
The pumpkin front is embossed, as well as the spider and bat.
 
 
Since I did not understand the layering from the booklet,
I cut the paper colors wrong.
I recut the front 1/2" smaller and used it as a layer over the original one.
I guess I'll get it if I just use this particular one more frequently.
I am pleased with it though...it is so bright and "Halloweeny!"
TFL!
I will be entering this in the following challenges:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment