Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is one of my vinyl projects that I have finished for this Valentine Day of celebration.
I started out with a ruby red plate charger and used white and gold vinyl for the adornments.


The center cut is from the Silhouette Store,
the white hearts along the edge are the actual weedings
from that design.
This may be used as a cute decoration or a platter for your goodies!

The small gold hearts are from the Cricut cartridge - Plantin School Book.

I have only recently started vinyl crafts, but I am addicted!
Thanks for looking!
I will be entering this in the following challenges: 












1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic project - must remember this for Christmas!!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete