Monday, August 8, 2011

Keep your head above water...

I just got my newest cart, Pack Your Bags, and I wanted to make one last card for summer.
The cute dolphin caught my eye and my creativity began.
I have a template saved in DS that I made to have a tent card cut out ready whenever I need it,
so that was my starting point.
The sailboat is an SVG silhouette cut.  I then filled in the background with different papers
to give it a tropical theme.



I added the waves on the inside folds of the card, and popped the images.
The dolphin was cut from a silver metallic, popped, and embossed.


The edges were inked with Jumbo Java and the sentiment
was computer generated. 
This 3-D card is cute summertime piece that could be used for may occasions.
TFL!


1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thanks for linking up with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete