Monday, February 14, 2011

Retro Birthday...

I have finally finished the birthday card for my son.  I wanted to use the Nifty Fifties cart for this card while incorporating the new events that are occuring in his life.  I wanted to use the "star of the show" idea, hence the retro TV for the front.  I used a piece of acetate on the front of the picture to give it the TV screen effect (hence the reflection.)  I added the baby and mom from New Arrival, the bone from Mickey Font, and the dog from ACY to the inside to include all present and future family members...a heartfelt personal message will go above the Happy Birthday sentiment.  The white mat on the front of the card was embossed using the Cuttlebug birthday folder - the TV and sentiment on the front were POPPED for dimension along with the baby, mom, and Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside.


Happy Birthday, Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment