Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Cabin!

I have had the Camp Out cart for a few months now, but just couldn't get around to exploring it.  Since I finally saw the sun shine yesterday amid the snowflakes, my thoughts turned to spring.  Hence my primitive design for today.


I chose a sidestep card so my scene would be 3-D.
All cuts came from the Camp Out cart with the exception of the "bushes" which are the branches from the MS punch.
The sky paper is from Debbie Mum and is embossed with the Cuttlebug swirls folder.
The mountains were cut @ 2 and 1 1/2"
The cabin @ 3 1/4"          The sign @ 1"
The trees @1 1/2 - 1 3/4 - 2"       The outhouse @ 2"
The bear@ 1 "     The moose @ 1 1/2"     The branch @ 1 1/2 and 1 3/4"



I'm not sure yet what sentiment I will use, but I was thinking of attachting it to the left side as a pop-up when I decide who this will eventually go to.  I had such fun making this, and I hope you enjoy it as well.
TFL!



4 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is incredible!! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all those cuts - they're just wonderful. You did a great job with picking the right papers to use. Just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a lot of detail in this card. It's fabulous! (Love your furry kid, too ;-)
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome card! Love all the detail, looks great!

    ReplyDelete