Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy-To-Be Layout

Although layouts are not really my specialty, I am starting a scrapbook for my DIL who is expecting a baby boy in June. 
I am making pages to start them out on their memory book and thought that the perfect place to start would be with the shower.


I have wanted to do more with the NA cart and this was my chance. 
I took the colors from the shower invitation and worked the layout around that.
The mommy-to-be and baby shower are from NA, the fancy corners are HD,the flower and the picture mats are hand -made.
The mommy is popped as is the flower and leaf.  The corners of the main page have been rounded along with the photo mats.  A small white button tied with baker's twine to finish it off and it is ready for two pics from mommy's special day to remember.


Here is the coordinating page that I just finished.
A place for three more pics and two journaling squares to capture the day's events.
I was pleased with my first attempt and can only hope that I will get better with practice!

I hope she likes it!
TFL!

1 comment: