Friday, April 15, 2011

A Star is Born Layout

Here is the 2nd in a series of layouts that I will be doing for my DS and DDIL.
I want to get them started on their memory album right from the start, and we all know how busy new parents are in the beginning.  Just trying to figure it all out can be daunting without keeping a pictorial record to boot.


The background paper is Debbie Mum along with the cute little accent bunnies.
The background stripes in blue, yellow, and green were hand-cut as were the picture mats and journal strips.  The font is WW, the umbrella is  NA, the stars, birdie, and scrolls are HD.
I also encorporated some inking, embossing, outlining, and I added some bling with gems and buttons.
I love the colors and am getting excited about doing a few more!
TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment