Friday, December 16, 2011

O Christmas Tree

This is design #2 of our 2011 Christmas cards.
As with the Snowflake Christmas card the outside was embossed
with the CB snowflake folder and the edges were rounded.
I just love this image of the "swirl tree" on the
Christmas solutions card.
The problem is that you really need to cut this image @ 5" or larger.



I used a glitter paper from JoAnn's and I did cut the image @ 5"
and shadowed it in white cardstock.
The stars are from WC and are cut @ 4".
The branches are the same MS punch and the small star
is a left-over from the corner cut above.

The inside poem is the carol, O Christmas Tree.
The inside sentiment is the same original compostion that is found in the snowflake card.
This is another simple, but elegant, card that can be made in no time.
Although the store bought cards are beautiful, I love the "hand-made" touch.
I think it means so much more to have made especially for "you."
Merry Christmas!
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment