Saturday, December 10, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes....

I have linked this project as one of my favorites to
http://robinscreativecottage.blogspot.com/
Check out some favorite past projects and maybe you will
find a wonderful design that you may have missed -
I know I have!

My SIL has a December birthday coming up next week, so it was time
to get busy and make her special card.


I started with my circle easel card template that I have saved in DS.
The scalloped circles were cut in graduated sizes and embossed
with CB swirls and happy birthday folders.

The tree is a leftover from another project and I think it was
cut from WW - embossed with snowflake CB folder.
"Warm Winter Wishes" is also from WW.
The skates are from the Christmas cart and the boot and layers are embossed
with swiss dots and swirls respectively.

The skates are popped for dimension and finished off with a piece of
ecru lace and memory thread.


The inside holds a special message and a holly (WW) enshrouded
Happy Birthday that is embellished with the MS branch punch.


Happy Birthday is from ACY and is resized in
DS to fit the sign back.


Voila!!
The finished project that will be mailed out next week.


I am pleased with this end result and hope
my SIL will enjoy it in celebration of her birthday.
TFL!






12 comments:

  1. OMG...this is so BEAUTIFUL! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love all of the details and how you did an easel style but used a circle shape! I'm here from Robin's Link Up Party- I'm already a follower! :)Amy
    http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card! I love all the details you put into it and the easel style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful birthday card chocked full of yummy details! I'm sure she will love it! I'm here from Robin's link up party! :)http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card! I love the colors you chose and the texture adds so much to it! Glad you could join us at RCC!

    RCC DT Member
    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Robins Creative Cottage Tuesday Link Up Party. Like the ice skating easel style card. Especially like the detail and the lace. I've made an easel style card but not a circle which is a wonderful idea.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are those skates. I like the embossing aand tha it is a easel card. I am joining you from Robin's Link Up Party.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love the detail on this Warm Winter Wishes card! Great job and fantastic colors! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/2011/12/im-dreaming-of-vinyl-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the textured paper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, this card is stunning!! I just love the fun colors and the amazing details..

    Scrappy hugs
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! your card is amazing! I love the colors and all the different embossing and all the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous, I love it!! Visiting from Robin's Cottage Link up Party!

    I am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete