Friday, December 16, 2011

A Snowflake Christmas

I am starting my Christmas cards for this year and had two designs in mind.
I made each one and asked Hubby to decide which one struck his fancy.
Of course, he couldn't make up his mind, so we decided to make both!
This is my Snowflake Christmas card for 2011.


The white cardstock has been embossed with the snowflake CB folder.
The white snowflake mat was embossed with a Sizzix folder, edges inked, 
and the snowflake (WICO) was cut 3 times -
once in mint green and twice in white.
I then layered the flakes, sprayed them with glue and added MS glitter.
I added matching branches (MS punch) to the corners
and topped them with a double flake (ACY.)
The corners were rounded to give the card front a finished look.


The inside poem is computer generated and the
inside sentiment was originally composed.

This card will be made in mint green and holiday blue.




I really like the simple, yet elegant, look of this card.
Merry Christmas!
TFL!



No comments:

Post a Comment